Hmm. Well long story short:
- Wash ( tresemme naturals nourishing moisture shampoo)
- Condition ( tresemme naturals nourishing moisture conditioner)
- Deep condition (Sometimes I use this Japanese one, and sometimes I use CHI Infra Treatment)
- Let it air dry
- Moisturize with oils or cream. Sometimes I do a twist out to lock moisture in and to make it easier to straighten
- Separate my hair into sections, spritz on a little thermal protection and then straighten.
Hope that helped!
Thank you! Well right now I am using EveryDay Minerals Matte Base in Sandy Medium, however I still find myself getting oily with this foundation. From my experience , the best oil control foundations I’ve used is Maybelline Superstay liquid foundation (stays on all day!) and Maybelline Dream Matte powder foundation (best matte foundation I’ve used so far, and it doesn’t look cakey!).
Awww Thank you so much dear!
Thank you so much!